Saturday, March 11, 2017

LIFTOFF


Trying something new by sharing this on my blogspot. I haven't had success with a project yet, but I heard that sometimes when a project starts to get funding, it gets noticed by others on the site. Hopefully, it is successful. Last year, my daughter had a project  fully funded by Julianne Hough! I had high hopes for a  project expiring in a about 11 days that I don't think will get funded so I will loose any money unless people put towards another project when it expires.
3D Doodler Project close to expiring.
 Here goes...

Exciting news from my 4thgrade classroom… we’re ready for  new books! This school year (and for years to come), I want to ensure that my students have what they need to succeed, so I've created a request on a 501(c)3 charity website called DonorsChoose.org.

I'm writing to ask for any donations possible for my students - no matter the size (seriously, every little bit counts). This week only, any donation you make to my project will be doubled if you enter the code LIFTOFF at checkout!
If you can't donate anything at this time, no worries... just share this information with anyone who you know is passionate about education. Your donation will have a direct impact on at least 25 students this year , and each year after that and you'll hear back from our class about your impact!
Here’s my classroom request:
Please feel free to send me any questions you may have, and know that my students and I greatly appreciate your support.
Thank you again!
Mrs. Lounsbury

No comments:

Post a Comment